My dad instantly liked this chicken kebab and he asked for more. This kebab is loved by children too as it is super tasty and can be eaten without any mess. It is very easy to make at home.
• 6 chicken leg pieces
• 1 cup curd
• 1 tbsps roasted chana dal powder
• 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
• ½ tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp kasoori methi powder
• 1 tsp mint powder
• 1 tsp chaat masala
• 1 tsp garam masala powder
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tsp vinegar
• Ghee as required
• Salt to taste
• In a bowl, add curd, roasted channa dal powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, kasoori methi powder, mint powder, chaat masala, garam masala, lime juice, vinegar, and some salt, and mix it nicely.
• Add chicken leg pieces to this mixture, and let it rest for one hour.
• Heat a pan (tawa), place the leg pieces in it. Cover the pan with a silver foil and cook for 10 minutes. Then flip the chicken pieces, cover the pan with foil and cook again for 10 minutes.
• Once cooked, arrange the chicken on a plate. Add some ghee on the top and serve with onions.