Emirates has announced a special Economy and Business class sale on flights from Western Canada. For a limited time, travellers can fly from across the country to select destinations throughout the Emirates network, with fares starting at $1,259.
This offer includes flights from Western Canada to Dubai and beyond, with origin points including Vancouver (YVR), Calgary (YYC), Edmonton (YEG), Kelowna (YLW) and Victoria (YYJ), which utilize Emirates-operated flights from Seattle. Select destination routes for Economy and Business class travel start from:
• $1,039 (Economy) and $4,319 (Business) from Vancouver to Dubai, via Seattle
• $1,279 (Economy) and $4,050 (Business) to Mumbai, via Seattle
• $1,259 (Economy) and $4,390 (Business) to Hyderabad, via Seattle
• $1,299 (Economy) and $5,127 (Business) to Colombo, via Seattle
• $1,599 (Economy) and $4,901 (Business) to Johannesburg, via Seattle
• $1,749 (Economy) and $4,701 (Business) to Cape Town, via Seattle
• $1,549 (Economy) and $4,322 (Business) to Nairobi, via Seattle
• $1,359 (Economy) and $4,765 (Business) to Lahore, via Seattle
• $1,259 (Economy) and $4,720 (Business) to Karachi, via Seattle
The sale commences on August 12, 2016 at 12:01 EDT and ends on August 18, 2016 at 23:59 EDT. This is a limited-time offer valid for travel between September 1 to December 7, 2016 and January 9 to May 26, 2017.*
With Emirates, the superior experience starts the moment travellers step onboard. All passengers are invited to enjoy gourmet, regionally inspired dishes, free Wifi (up to first 10MB) and ice, the airline’s award-winning entertainment system, which offers access to more than 2,500 channels of on-demand music, TV, movies and more from every seat. With the recent introduction of the world’s first interactive amenity kit, which uses augmented reality (AR) technology to unlock immersive content on mobile devices, the Emirates experience has advanced to new heights. Guests can unlock and discover a more comfortable and relaxing travel experience with the help of activities, health tips and more.
Emirates’ global network spans 154 destinations in 82 countries and territories across six continents, offering choice, connectivity and value to customers around the world. This fare sale offers travellers the opportunity to explore exotic and colourful destinations across the globe, whether they are interested in adventure or relaxation.