This soup can be served cold as a drink or as a warm starter to your meal. You can prepare it ahead of time and enjoy it at any time of the day.
• 3-4 green apples, peeled, cored and quartered
• ¼ cup cream
• 1 tsp rosemary
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
• Heat water in a pan and boil the apples, till soft. Drain.
• Purée the apples in a mixer, till it has a smooth consistency. Press the purée through a strainer into the same pan to remove all lumps.
• Add the cream and a little water if required as the soup should not be too thick or too thin. Add the salt and pepper and bring the soup to a boil, stirring all the while. Serve the soup hot or chilled.