Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars18 Aug '18 to 25 Aug '18 @ 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars is pleased to announce it will host its annual Summer Social on Saturday, August 18th 2018 also known as International Pinot Noir Day. The following Saturday, August 25th, the Vagabond Kitchen food truck will be at the winery. The events are a great opportunity to enjoy food, wine, and games in the spectacular surroundings of Blue Mountain's Okanagan location.
Summer Social Highlights -August 18th, 2018
* The winery will offer tastings of its new releases, including the 2016 Estate Pinot Noir and 2017 Estate Pinot Gris.
* Guests will have special early access to purchasing a limited amount of the 2016 Estate Label Pinot Noir.
* Vice and Virtue Brewing Co. will also be on site, pouring samples and selling glasses of select craft beers.
* Guests will enjoy small bites from Derek Uhlemann, the owner of Oliver Eats Ltd., who will prepare Oysters in the Half Shell, an Okanagan Charcuterie Platter, and assorted canapés.
* Okanagan favourite Joshua Smith will provide infectious live music.
* Outdoor games will include Jenga, a bean-bag toss, and bocce.
Saturday, August 18 2018
5:00 - 7:00pm
To purchase tickets for the summer social please call (250) 497-8244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vagabond Food Truck- August 25, 2018
The Vagabond Kitchen food truck is renowned for its innovative "global street food." It will be at Blue Mountain from noon until late afternoon, so guests will have plenty of time to enjoy some amazing food and wine while they socialize or play games in the winery's gorgeous picnic area.